About Debbie Mann, LCSW
Debbie is a graduate of New York University and has a wide array of professional experiences. Her knowledge and experience in providing psychotherapy has been with adults, adolescents, and children. Debbie is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Nationally Certified Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapist, and co-founder of Turn The Page LLC and founder of A New Chapter LLC.
In addition to psychotherapy, Debbie also has many years of experience providing trauma debriefing during times of critical incidents and serving as an expert witness for children. Debbie also consults with those looking to start programs or organization and writes and delivers trainings, workshops, and presentations.
Debbie Mann, LCSW
Founder & Owner
She has worked throughout her career on providing evidenced based therapies to children and families. She is frequently sought by DCPP departments, school districts, attorneys, judges, and other professionals to assist in cases of child abuse/neglect, hostile divorce and reunification. Debbie’s experiences also include:
- Administrative role at St. Mary’s Hospital. Supervised a department of more than 300 patients including clinicians, psychiatrists and administrative personnel. Developed the department’s first policy and procedure manual. Developed their first Sliding Fee Schedule. Developed their first formal policy and practice for medication tracking, storage, and dispensing.
- Actively participated in New Jersey’s Child Welfare Reform. Co-authored New Jersey’s first Orientation Training Program for New Jersey’s child abuse call center, the revision of the training for DCPP’s Investigative Unit and the training for supervisors on ethics and values for practice. Also delivered and revised dozens of trainings on topics related to Traumatic Stress, Child Interviews, Engaging Families, Child Mental Health, Child Sexual Abuse, Human Trafficking, The Four Tier System and more.
- National Expert/Consultant through the Child Welfare Policy and Practice Group.
- Psychiatric Emergency Screening Center of Bergen County. Worked with local police departments, schools, jails, and hospitals in responding to volatile and high-risk situations involving psychiatric emergencies and traumatic events.
- Trauma In Youth Program (Currently the Traumatic Loss Coalition). Worked with disaster survivors as well as survivors of traumatic losses.
- Lecturer for Montclair State University’s Graduate School of Social Work. Also serve on Montclair State University’s School of Social Work Advisory Committee to assist in developing and revising curriculum and policies of the program.
- Lecturer for Rutger’s University in their Child and Adolescent Mental Health Certificate Program and their Continuing Education Clinical Workshop Program. Develop and deliver topic specific trainings and authored workshops for their online Continuing Education Program. Delivered two specialized trainings to a Chinese Delegation of Social Workers seeking advice and guidance from the United States.
- Consult with William Paterson University to provide mentorship and guidance to students.
About Robert Mann, LCSW
Rob is a graduate of Adelphi University and, at times, incorporates his martial arts knowledge into his clinical work in reference to the mind body connection. His knowledge and experience in providing psychotherapy has been with adults, adolescents, and children.
At this time, Rob’s particular clinical focus is with latency age children, adolescents, and adults. In addition to psychotherapy, Rob also has many years of experience providing trauma debriefing during times of critical incidents.
Rob also consults with those looking to start programs or organization and writes and delivers trainings, workshops, and presentations.
Robert Mann, LCSW
Founder & Owner
Over 20 Years of Experience
Since 2001, A New Chapter, LLC has provided comprehensive clinical services including behavioral health assessments and treatment. We have developed and presented hundreds of presentations to agencies, groups, and organizations.
We specialize in behavioral health services, offering training, products, and workshops for businesses ranging from nonprofits, private and public sector to community groups, parents, and individuals.
A New Chapter, LLC is currently working on a Children's Therapy Book that will be available to the public in 2021.
We offer Curriculum for continuing education students who want to further their behavioral health education.
We offer Training, Seminars and Workshops to businesses, nonprofits, private and public sectors.